Paper Mario ladies.
|Played: 8,894 times.|
I saw this on my dash and had no choice but to voice it. Original post by donquixote-coraz0n
Rough character designs for Akko and Diana, art by director Yoshinari.
You Yoshinari’s homage to Osamu Tezuka, the original video had no audio
The magic of Studio Trigger’s You Yoshinari’s work. Love this guy’s stuff!
Favourite animators: You Yoshinari (吉成曜)
- Introduction to You Yoshinari’s style
- You Yoshinari’s amazing artwork
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.11 - You Yoshinari: Gainax & Trigger Superstar
- Some of the scenes animated by You Yoshinari: part 1, part 2, part 3
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles and additional notes (or refer to this post if they’re not showing anymore)
- And yes, he is the one who directed “Little Witch Academia”
This scene was requested even before I decided to do FLCL so to whoever that guy was this part’s for you.
I’ve never seen a whole set of scans from it, although there is this set of photos of the whole thing. There might be a better alternative to that by now, though. That was three years ago.
Besides that, there are these preview pages:
Actually, these three are scans. I can’t remember where I got them from:
KILL la KILL (キルラキル) Animated Key-frames of Ryuko Matoi, Satsuki Kiryuin, The Four Devas and club leaders from KLK Opening #1, illustrated entirely by animator You Yoshinari (吉成 曜).
from The KILL la KILL Making Of Documentary (Part 2) (X)
this might go over the heads of some of the kids on here.
did you just
This is the greatest post I have ever seen because it is both a pun and a harsh truth.
I showed this to my 11 year old brother and asked him if he knew what it was. He looked at it for a few seconds and said
"I dunno. a printer?"
i’m 15 and i don’t get it
remember drawing on the plastic sheets and then casually smudging everything away aaah memories.
STOP MAKING ME FEEL OLD INTERNET
Them loud ass flappy ass sheets.
we still use these at my school tho